Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Election 2010

VOTE JUDENE EDGAR - Richmond Ward, Tasman District Council.

I have been a Tasman District Councillor for three years and have worked hard to represent the people of Tasman. I will continue to provide a grounded viewpoint based on an understanding of the pressures affecting families, retired people, businesses and the community in general. Tasman District’s growth and the delivery of services and infrastructure need to be strategically planned and well managed. We must protect our natural environment and productive land while enabling economic development, employment opportunities and the provision of community facilities. I am 41 years old, married to David, with two sons aged 6 and 11. I love living here and wish to ensure that the Tasman District is an affordable, healthy and friendly place to live, work, raise a family and retire. I offer my honesty and integrity and I will continue to be accessible, listen to and be involved in the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.